Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So many words, so little to say

Forgive the brevity, but I've been writing web content all day at work and am not feeling very creative. I only update due to the total lack of postings lately, not because I have anything riveting or relevant to say. But I figure the five whole people who read this thing on Sunday were sorely disappointed by my inactivity.

After my throat/ear/sinus aches last week, I am finally feeling better, and am back to excessively exercising. After the birthday 10K, I took about eight days off, and now my pants are too tight. Not that eating at Cheesecake Factory three meals in a row had anything to do with that...

Everything is going swimmingly at work, and for that I am grateful. Lots to do, but nothing to write about, kids. Hopefully Thursday will bring a renewal to the ol' creative juices! After all, I am dining with a published author tomorrow night.

No comments: