Friday, June 25, 2010

The invisible woman



I had lunch with my friend Krista today and she gave me a coffee table book featuring "Cathedrals of the World." It's a stunning book, full of beautiful photographs. But it was quite a curious choice for a birthday gift for me. I was intrigued, to say the least.

Inside she wrote, "Nothing is invisible to our Lord and Savior," then she provided a link to a YouTube clip, promising me it would all make sense when I watched it.

It was a busy afternoon and I didn't watch the video until a few moments ago. And I'm humbled by it.

Tonight I was reminded that it doesn't matter who on Earth cares. God does. And as long as we're building something for Him, it will be beautiful!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love this. Saw it forever ago, happy to see it again. And, what a great gift!!